“No one who cooks, cooks alone. Even at her most solitary, a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past, the advice and menus of cooks present, the wisdom of cookbook writers.”
I think this quote perfectly describes cooking and why I love it so much. I think there is so much to learn from other cooks and their recipes and there is always room for creativity within a recipe.
So join me as I bake or cook and occasionally share some of life around the area. Sorry if I forget to update – it happens. Between life, being busy, and just not wanting to write some days it happens. If you have a recipe feel free to share it with and please take my recipes and tweak them to make them your own.
Other stuff you might like to know about me:
- I think Brussell Sprouts are awesome!
- Pancakes are one of my favorite foods.
- I have a degree in economics.
- I love easter candy more than any other holiday themed candy!
- I don’t like the dentist, but love the eye doctor.
- I know how to decorate cakes and cookies and I’m addicted to using luster dust to decorate now!
- I own a lucky swirly bamboo named Todd.
- I talk to my veggies and name the eggplants that grow. I would name the peppers but they are a bit to prolific to remember all their names.