Ok here are two of the recipes for some of the weekly menu items.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 can of black beans or any beans would work; drained
- 1 small sleeve of yellow rice
- 1 can of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can of rotel
- Cook yellow rice according to directions on package.
- Brown ground beef; drain off fat and then season with taco seasoning mix and a little water.
- Put beef into a 9×13 casserole dish and top with black beans.
- Stir cheddar cheese soup and rotel into cooked rice and then spread over the meat and beans.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and avocados.
- 1 bag of chicken wings
- 1 stick butter; melted
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- Mix all ingredients together and pour of wings in a pan.
- Marinate 3 hours to overnight.
- Bake at 275 for 2 – 3 hours.
Serve with rice.