In an effort to give my blog some more loving I have decided to start posting my weekly menu here. Part of my couponing and budget grocery shopping is making sure I have a plan before I go shopping and stick with what I need to buy for my menu. I’m going to start listing my weekly menu on either Monday or Tuesday and will link up to a recipe if I got it online. If you want the recipe and there is no link just let me know and I’ll be happy to get it to you. Enjoy!
1. Chicken Marvalasala – we only use the chicken and mushroom portion of this recipe and like to eat it with roasted brussel sprouts and mashed root veggies
2. Pepperocini Roast with yellow rice and black beans
3. PW’s Chicken Tortilla Soup – Slight confession: we’ve eaten this stuff once a week for the last month. Seriously good stuff
4. Grilled salmon with veggies
6. Cumin Crusted Pork Chops – The only chnage we make is to use panko bread crumbs instead of making our own.