I’m stealing this recipe from Krista and changing the name a little. It’s actually a chocolate cake which came from Kraft, but after a very funny car ride home from baking the cake and a few well thought out one-liners, I have decided to change the name. Here is the recipe:
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients and beat well with an electric mixer.
- Pour into a well greased bundt pan and be sure to shake the cake and tap it on the counter to release the air bubbles.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until done.
- Take a container of chocolate icing and melt it and then pour over the cake before serving.
- You can also put fresh berries in the middle of the cake for a nice decorative touch.